Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Hogs & Kisses Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hello friends, Angelica here with a festive Hogs & Kisses Christmas card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Rustic Winter Scenic Route Woodland Borders Fancy Frame Dies Winter Themed Christmas Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped the hogs using Milk Chocolate Hybrid Ink, and colored them with the following Copic Colors: Hogs- R22, R20, R01, R00, R000, R0000, shading with V93, and V91; Hoofs- E77, E74; Santa hat and scarf- R39, R29, R27, R24, C02, C0; Present- R39, R29, R24, C02, C01, glitter gel pen; Scarf- YG17, YG05, YG03, RV19, RV14, RV13; Antlers: E44, E43, E42. I used the coordinating dies to die-cut them.

I blended Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide inks onto white card stock for the background. The trees are die-cuts from Rustic Winter Dies. I backed the trees with chocolate card stock, and used E71 and E77 to add marks to them. I glued them to the background, then added white die-cut hills from the Woodland Borders Die set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Rustic Winter Scenic Route Woodland Borders Fancy Frame Dies Winter Themed Christmas Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped and heat-embossed a sentiment using words from Hogs and Kisses and Santa Claus Lane stamp set onto gray card stock, and used foam squares to add the sentiment to the background. The hogs were added next, then the panel was attached to a card base. My final step was adding a frame, die-cutting Classic Gingham paper with a Fancy Frame Rectangle die.

That's all that I have for today. Thanks for stopping by!

----------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here and today I'm sharing a festive Christmas scene card featuring the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set. I've combined it with some other fun sets that add the perfect pieces for completing the scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Cruising Critters Scenic Route Woodland Borders Winter Themed Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

From the very beginning I thought it would be so fun to put the cute pigs from the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set inside the car from the Cruising Critters Stamp Set. I used scissors to trim off the critters that come in the card and a white gel pen to cover up the stamping lines from that part of the stamp.

When it came time to fill the car though, only one pig fit, so I filled the rest of the car with presents and a string of lights from the Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set and the small fir tree from the Seasonal Trees Stamp Set. All of the images were colored with Copic Markers and then die cut using the coordinating dies for each stamped image.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Cruising Critters Scenic Route Woodland Borders Winter Themed Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

Once I had the car all figured out, I knew I needed some scenery behind it. For this, I used the fir trees with hillside and neighborhood house border stamps from the Scenic Route Stamp Set. I stamped each image across the top of a 5.5 x 4.25 inch piece of paper. After coloring each of the images, I die cut each piece using the coordinating Scenic Route Dies. This left each piece of paper with a large section of white paper below the image. I did some ink blending below the stamped sections with Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass to give them a more snowy look. I then layered and adhered the pieces together.

To complete the background, I took another piece of cardstock at 5.5 x 4.25 inches and ink blended the sky using Distress Oxide in Faded Jeans and Blueprint Sketch. I splattered the piece with a bit of water to activate the ink and then dabbed it dry to reveal the “snowflakes”. Once this piece was finished I layered the scene on top. I then finished off the card with a sentiment created using a combination of word stamps from the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set and Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this festive Christmas scene featuring the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruising Critters Stamps
Cruising Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruising Critters Dies
Cruising Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: