Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Christmas Garland Frame Cards with Juliana and Angelica

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here and today I'm sharing a simple, but elegant Christmas card featuring the Season's Greetings Stamp Set. If you need to make a lot of Christmas cards this year, you might find this card to be the one for you. Hopefully, it will at least inspire some ideas on how to make your card making feel more manageable and enjoyable!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Garland Frame Dies Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by die cutting a piece of green cardstock using the tree garland frame from the Christmas Garland Frame Die. This die is super intricate and I highly recommend using a metal shim to get a clean cut with your manual die cutting machine. I then die cut a bunch of berries from red and white cardstock. Die cutting them and then adhering the layers probably took the longest amount of time on this card. An idea to speed up this part might be to only cut the solid part of the berry die or even use red pearls or sequins instead.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Garland Frame Dies Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

Once the frame was complete, I stamped the sentiment from the Season's Greetings Stamp Set with embossing ink and then heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I then finished the card by adding a black and white buffalo check ribbon to the bottom corner.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the Season's Greetings Stamp Set. We can't wait to see what you create and share with us!

-----------------------------------------------

Hi friends, Angelica here, and I have a festive shaker card to share with you today, showcasing the Christmas Garland Frame Die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Garland Frame Dies Christmas Shaker Card by Angelica Conrad

I die-cut green card stock two times, and glued them together. I added glue around the tips, then sprinkled loose white flock and clear glitter onto the adhesive. Once dry, I attached the frame to acetate cut the same size as the frame. I added thin foam strips to the back of the frame, added glitter and clear sequins into the window, then closed the back with pattern paper from the Holiday Cheer Paper Pack

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Garland Frame Dies Christmas Shaker Card by Angelica Conrad

I used double-sided adhesive to attach the panel to a card base. I used the Merry Christmas die from the set to die-cut white and red card stock, then attached the white to the acetate window. I added the red die-cut at a slight angle on top of the white to finish the card. 

That’s all that I have for today. Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Garland Frame
Christmas Garland Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: