Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Just Bee-cause Cards with Juliana and Angelica

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here and today I'm sharing a just because card featuring the adorable Just Bee-cause Stamps. I know fall is fast approaching for some of us, but I'm still hanging onto the bright colors of summer with the card I'm sharing today!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fancy Frame Dies Frilly Frames Dies Stitched Oval Dies Just Because Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping the cute bees and honeycomb from the Just Bee-cause Stamps and then die cut them with the Just Bee-cause Dies. While playing around with placement, I felt like they needed a little something more so I dug through my Sunny Studio Stamps to see what I could find. When I saw the little flowers on the Fabulous Flamingos Stamps, I knew I had found the perfect addition.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fancy Frame Dies Frilly Frames Dies Stitched Oval Dies Just Because Card by Juliana Michaels

Once all of the stamping, coloring and die cutting was complete, I created a base for them using the Stitched Oval Dies. I die cut this from white cardstock and then layered the images on it using a mix of a tape runner and double sided foam adhesive. I then added the sentiment from the Just Bee-cause Stamps. Next, I layered this onto a Fancy Frames Oval Dies cut from black cardstock to give it a frilly edge.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fancy Frame Dies Frilly Frames Dies Stitched Oval Dies Just Because Card by Juliana Michaels

To continue the bee theme, I die cut a piece of black cardstock using the Frilly Frames Hexagon and then layered that onto a piece of yellow floral paper from the Flirty Flowers Paper.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fancy Frame Dies Frilly Frames Dies Stitched Oval Dies Just Because Card by Juliana Michaels

Thanks so much for your visit and I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the Just Bee-cause Stamps. See you next time!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi friends, Angelica here sharing a clean and simple card showcasing the adorable Just Bee-cause stamp set. I can't get over how adorable these bees are, and wanted to be sure to give them the attention they deserve.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fancy Frame Dies Frilly Frames Just Because Card by Angelica Conrad

I started by stamping the bees in a line on white card stock. I used the included heart stamp to fill in some space, then used a flower, small leaf, and circle from Seasonal Tree stamp set, and a two-leaf stamp from the Silly Sloths stamp set. I colored the images with Copic Markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fancy Frame Dies Frilly Frames Just Because Card by Angelica Conrad

I trimmed the panel down, and mounted it onto black card stock. I die-cut white card stock with the large scallop die from the Frilly Frames Hexagon die set. I attached everything together, and added it to a card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Just Bee-cause Fancy Frame Dies Frilly Frames Just Because Card by Angelica Conrad

I hope I have helped with ideas for this fun stamp set. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies: 

Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Stamps
Silly Sloths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Dies
Silly Sloths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Dies
Just Bee-cause Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Just Bee-cause is my favorite new stamp set!!! I just LOVE it! Your second card is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the bees and flowers are precious!

    ReplyDelete