Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Embossing Folder Focused Cards with Ana and Franci

Hi crafty friends! It’s Ana here today with a super fun card featuring Lots of Dots Embossing Folder as well as Super Duper stamp set! I just love the versatility of this dotted embossing folder! The panels look fantastic when embossed on white or colored cardstock as well as the patterned papers. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Super Duper Staggered Circles Dies Card by Ana Anderson

For today’s card I have decided to use Lots of Dots on Heroic Halftones patterned paper. I choose the blue patterned paper, created the circles with Staggered Circles Dies, then ran the paper through my die cutting machine with Lots of Dots embossing folder.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Super Duper Staggered Circles Dies Card by Ana Anderson

Next, I stamped, colored and die cut the little superheroes from Super Duper stamp set, then created the background panel by inking Salty Ocean distress ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Super Duper Staggered Circles Dies Card by Ana Anderson

I stamped the sentiments (from Super Duper stamp set) and die cut them with speech bubbles dies (from Comic Strip Speech Bubbles and Super Duper die sets). After adhering all the elements, I completed the scene by lining it with red cardstock and embellishing with Primary Star Confetti.

I had so much fun creating this card and I really hope you like it as much as I do! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

----------------------------------------------

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a Fall- non traditional colors card full of little owls.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fishtail Banner Dies Fall Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I started by creating my card base and cut 2 panels to match all out of white cardstock. Then I die cut one panel with 2 of the Fishtail Banner II set dies, I embossed the other one using the Lots of Dots embossing folder and I colored it by sponging blue Distress inks on top, to emphasize the cool design.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fishtail Banner Dies Fall Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored and die cut 3 owls from the Woodsy Autumn set and I also die cut some little stars out of silver glitter paper using the free dies you get when you place an order at the Sunny Studio shop, while supplies last! I assembled all the elements and glued everything down with liquid glue and foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fishtail Banner Dies Fall Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

Finally I stamped my sentiment that's from the Woodsy Autumn set too and I added some Nuvo White Drops dots here and there. 

Hope you like my card and thanks a lot for stopping by today, have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fishtail Banner II Dies
Fishtail Banner II Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Staggered Circles Die
Staggered Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lots of Dots Embossing
Lots of Dots Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Stamps
Super Duper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Dies
Super Duper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment