Thursday, August 8, 2019

Woodsy Autumn Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hi everybody! Vanessa here with a card using the cute Woodsy Autumn Stamps. For my card, I combined the set with the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Rustic Winter Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Happy Fall Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I inked the white card base with various Distress Oxide Inks. Now I die-cut the frame from Kraft cardstock and adhered it. I die-cut the birch trees from the Rustic Winter Dies and added them to the windows. After I had stamped the sentiment, I stamped all the images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics, die-cut everything with the matching dies and adhered the elements to the card, raising some with foam-tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Rustic Winter Dies Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Happy Fall Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Don't you love these adorable faces? I added the leaves and the pumpkin from the Fall Kiddos set, all the Sunny Studio sets work so well together!

Thank you for stopping by today, have a wonderful week!

---------------------------------------------------


Hi everyone, Anja here and today I'm showcasing the sweet Woodsy Autumn Stamps. This set comes with the most adorable woodland critters and I especially love the cute hedgehog!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Rustic Winter Dies Window Trio Dies Happy Fall Card by Anja Bytyqi

I found the perfect patterned paper for my card layout in the Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper pack. The colors and the leafy borders are just beautiful. I die cut three openings using the Window Trio Square Dies and added a piece of green grid paper behind them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Rustic Winter Dies Window Trio Dies Happy Fall Card by Anja Bytyqi

The images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and adhered everything with foam tape. Next, I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a little banner and finished off the card by adding two die-cut hearts to the left.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Until next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Window Trio- Square Die
Window Trio- Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love these cards and that amazing paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baking fox is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete