Monday, August 19, 2019

Woodsy Autumn Cards with Eloise and Leanne

Hello friends, Eloise here and today I have a card showcasing the Woodsy Autumn Stamp Set. I paired it with the Fancy Frames Oval Dies to help create my scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Frilly Frames Dies Bundle Of Hugs Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping and colouring my images from Woodsy Autumn. I used Copic Markers and then cut them out. While die cutting, I cut out a white frame from the Fancy Frames Oval Set, as well.

(Copic Markers Used: YG21, YG23, YG17, YG67 / B91, B93, B95, B97 / R00, R30, R20 / 0 / R81, R83, R85, R89 / Y13, Y35, YR23, YR27 / E97, E99, E07, E09 / E82, E83, E87, E89 / YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18 / W00, W0, W1, W3, W5, W7 / E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59 / E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49 / RV63, RV66, RV69, RV99)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Frilly Frames Dies Bundle Of Hugs Card by Eloise Blue

I then took a piece of patterned paper from Colorful Autumn Paper Pad and traced oval die on top of a piece of striped paper and then cut it out with scissors. I added adhesive onto the back of the white frame and adhered it on top of the patterned paper. I tied a hemp cord bow onto the left-hand side of the panel. Next, I took a piece of natural cardstock and ink blended a little Tumbled Glass to the top, Twisted Citron to the middle and Scattered Straw to the bottom. I then adhered my oval panel on top.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Frilly Frames Dies Bundle Of Hugs Card by Eloise Blue

I adhered my scene together using foam tape and liquid glue and then white heat embossed the ‘Bundles of Hugs’ sentiment onto a thin strip of black cardstock and adhered it to the right-hand side.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I’ll see you next week.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Leanne here and I have a fun fall scene card to share today. Anyone who knows my card making style, is well aware of my love for building scenes. Fall scenes are some of my favorite to create. I like my scenes to have several layers and lots of dimension so I've used a combination of stamps and dies to create a complete scene from top to bottom. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Dies Woodland Border Dies Bundle Of Hugs Card by Leanne West

I started with an A2 sized panel of white card stock. I wanted to create a sky with a lot of interest. I blended Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink onto the top half of the panel. I then used the Fluffy Cloud dies to add stitched cloud shapes right into the sky. I also added a few die cut white clouds overtop.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Dies Woodland Border Dies Bundle Of Hugs Card by Leanne West

Next I created 3 layers of rolling hills with the Woodland Borders dies and colored by ink blending on Bundled Sage Distress Oxide ink. I stamped and Copic colored images from the Woodsy Autumn set. I added lots of extra details to the colored images with a white gel pen. I can never leave a scarf plain on any cute critter. I just love to add stripes or polka dots or plaids.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Dies Woodland Border Dies Bundle Of Hugs Card by Leanne West

After I adhered all the images in place, I had plenty of room to add a greeting in the top left portion of the sky. I white heat embossed a sentiment from the Woodsy Autumn set onto light brown card stock. I trimmed into a thin strip and adhered flush to the left edge of the card.   

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment