Thursday, August 15, 2019

Super Duper Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hello everyone, Anja here and today I'm highlighting the fun Super Duper Stamps. I love these cute super hero images! They go perfectly with the Cityscape Border Die and Heroic Halftones 6x6 Papers. So I really enjoyed creating this comic style card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Anja Bytyqi

I chose the orange dotty burst paper for my background and die cut the cityscape from black cardstock. To enhance the tiny windows, I backed the die-cut with grey cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Anja Bytyqi

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. The speech bubbles and sentiments were stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! Vanessa here with a girly card using the Super Duper Stamps. I just love this wonderful stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a panel of white cardstock and inked it with pink/purple/blue Distress Oxide inks. With a white gel pen, I added stars. Now I die-cut the Cityscape Border die from black shimmer cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it. After I had adhered the panel to the card base, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of pink cardstock and added it to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Super Hero Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the girl onto white cardstock, colored her with Copics, die-cut her with the matching die and adhered her with foam tape. Finally, I added the stars to the sky.

I am sure any little girl would love this super heroine! The wonderful set makes it easy to create cards for every little hero :) See you next week, thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Stamps
Super Duper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Dies
Super Duper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cityscape Border Dies
Cityscape Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment