Friday, August 23, 2019

Sunflower Fields Cards with Lexa and Rachel

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting Sunflower Field Stamps. I want to create a simple card using layering sunflower stamps from Sunny Studio Stamps. Let's get started!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Thank You Card by Lexa Levana

I stamp the sunflowers with various yellow dye inks and browns for the center. I also use the die cuts using the coordinating dies to mask the flowers before stamped some leaves to add colors and fill in the blank spaces. Those little bees from the same set is just plain adorable and look so real. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Thank You Card by Lexa Levana

I layer the stamped card base on a piece of orange patterned paper from Colorful Autumn Paper Pad. Then I add some yellow jewels and gold glitter on the center of the sunflowers. I splatter some orange watercolor too.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a nice day!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! It's Rachel here and I have a card to share with you today, featuring the Sunflower Fields Stamp Set. I love the gorgeous detail that this set provides! Basically, you just stamp your layers in different colors and then use the coordinating Sunflower Fields Dies to cut your stamped images out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Thank You Card by Rachel Alvarado

To start, I stamped my sunflowers with the Altenew Summer Afternoon Mini Cube Set which consists of Buttercream, Warm Sunshine, Caramel Toffee, and Paper Bag Crisp Dye Inks. I then stamped the centers of my flowers using Altenew Rocky Shore, Mocha, and Espresso Crisp Dye Inks. For my leaves, I used the Altenew Green Fields Mini Cube Set which consists of Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen, and Jet Black Crisp Dye Inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Thank You Card by Rachel Alvarado

When I was done stamping my images, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and then set them aside to work on the background of my card. I used a piece of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock for my background and blended it lightly with some Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink. I then splattered this piece lightly with water and blotted it dry with a clean paper towel. I then also splattered it with some diluted Opaque White Paint and some Sepia Watercolor Paint.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Thank You Card by Rachel Alvarado

Once my background panel was dry, I then heat embossed my sentiment onto the top right portion of my card with some Lawn Fawn Gold Embossing Powder. Lastly, I adhered my stamped images with some 3D Foam Adhesive Tape for some added dimension and also added some clear round drops from Studio Katia.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Dies
Sunflower Fields Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment