Sunday, August 25, 2019

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cruising Critters Video with Mindy Baxter

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruising Critters, Cityscape Border & Fluffy Clouds Border Card with Video Tutorial by Mindy Baxter

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop and I’m back with another card for Sunny Studios Stamps.

I'm using the Cruising Critters Stamp Set and coordinating Die Set and I'm also using some stand alone dies. The stand alone dies really pull this card together and gives it an extra load of cuteness, in my opinion. :) I'm using the Fluffy Clouds Border Die for the clouds and also for the bushes in the background. The other stand alone die is the Cityscape Border die. So much fun!!!

I've colored my images with my Copic Markers. Here's a list of the Copics I'm using on my card.

Animals - Y35, Y21, YR04, YR07, R32, R30, E50, E53, E55, E57, N5, N3, N1, N0Car - Y21, Y26, Y28, N3, N5, N1, N0, BG13, BG11

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruising Critters, Cityscape Border & Fluffy Clouds Border Card with Video Tutorial by Mindy Baxter

Check out the video below so you can see how I put this card together and you will be able to watch me color using Copic Markers. 


This card was so much fun to make. It really makes me want to create more scenes with dies. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruising Critters, Cityscape Border & Fluffy Clouds Border Card with Video Tutorial by Mindy Baxter

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

 Mindy

Let’s Connect on Social Media!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Cruising Critters Stamps
Cruising Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruising Critters Dies
Cruising Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cityscape Border Dies
Cityscape Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card. I love all the extras and how you colored your cute little kitty's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post.Thanks for sharing.This is so nice.

    ReplyDelete