Saturday, August 31, 2019

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Amy Kolling

Hello! It's Amy from Stamp-n-Paradise and I'm excited to be here today to share with you some cards using some of the Fall 2019 Release! 

Let's start with the fabulous Sunflower Fields stamps. I am a Kansas girl so we have fields of sunflowers growing and it's almost time for peak time! I can't wait! Using various Altenew inks, the sunflowers and leaves were stamped and die cut.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Everyday Cards by Amy Kolling

The sunflowers were added over a background of Frilly Frames Retro Petals. It was die cut from white cardstock but leaving some of the petals in place. I love using dies like this as it adds just a bit of texture! The frame was added over a piece of gorgeous blue pattern paper from Heroic Halftones. For the sentiment, I added two hand trimmed banner strips that were white heat embossed.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields Everyday Cards by Amy Kolling

My second card uses the adorable critters from Woodsy Autumn. I created my scene with various pattern papers from Heroic Halftones and Striped Silly.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Everyday Cards by Amy Kolling

My images were all Copic colored, die cut, and added to my scene with foam adhesive. A simple white heat embossed black sentiment strip was added. To round out my images, I added white details with a white pigment pen.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Everyday Cards by Amy Kolling

Thank you for sharing a part of your day!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Dies
Sunflower Fields Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment