Friday, August 9, 2019

Frilly Frames Die Focused Cards with Lexa and Rachel

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a bright colorful card highlighting Frilly Frame Retro Petals, I use it as a background of my card. The cutest Plane Awesome Stamps is so irresistible, the interchangeable pilots on the plane.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies, Plane Awesome & Fluffy Clouds Dies Love Themed Airplane Card by Lexa Levana

I stamp the images from Plane Awesome Stamps with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers, after I finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut the all. For the background I use a turquoise cardstock for the retro pattern and lay them on top of yellow dots patterned paper from Heroic Halftones Paper Pad. It gives a nice contrast, makes the card look so colorful and cheerful. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies, Plane Awesome & Fluffy Clouds Dies Love Themed Airplane Card by Lexa Levana

I adhere the Fluffy Cloud Borders with foam tapes to create dimensions and make the center image more pop out. To make an illusion of sky, I also add some stitched clouds using Fluffy Cloud Dies and some pink hearts flying on the air. Using glossy accent to create the shine on the googles and tiny hearts. Don't they look adorable?

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have an amazing day to you and your beloved ones!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, crafty friends! It's Rachel here and I have a clean and simple card to share with you today featuring the Frilly Frames Retro Petals Die Set. I wanted to keep my card simple so that the beautiful design from the Retro Petals would not be overshadowed by too many images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies, Fancy Frames Dies & Happy Harvest Bundles of Hugs Fall Card by Rachel Alvarado

I used some single apples from the new Woodsy Autumn Stamp Set, and the basket of apples and pumpkins from the Happy Harvest Stamp Set. I stamped all of my images with Black Ink, colored with Copics, and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then die cut a stitched scallop circle from white card stock using the Fancy Frames Circle Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies, Fancy Frames Dies & Happy Harvest Bundles of Hugs Fall Card by Rachel Alvarado

I attached my Frilly Frames Base to some red card stock and then added my die cut circle to the top center portion of my card using some liquid adhesive. I attached all of my images with some 3D Foam Adhesive Tape for some added dimension. Lastly, I added a few little sprigs from the Elegant Leaves Stamp Set that I had stamped with some dark green ink.

Thanks so much for dropping by! If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, please feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feedWishing you all a lovely day and happy card making!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Dies
Plane Awesome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment