Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Cruising Critters Cards with Ana and Franci

Hello everyone! It’s Ana here today with a fun card featuring new and so adorable Cruising Critters stamps and dies. These 7 cuties all piled up in a car just make me smile and I couldn’t wait to play with them. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruising Critters Cityscape Border Dies Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Hello Friendship Card by Ana Anderson

I started with stamping, coloring and die cutting Cruising Critters image. I decided to do some paper piecing for the car, so I stamped the image on a piece of paper from the Surprise Party Paper Pack. I fussy cut the car image out, as well as the hub caps. I die cut the word CRUISING (Cruising Critters Dies) from the same Surprise Party paper.

To create the sunset I adhered a piece of yellow patterned paper from Spring Sunburst Paper Pack. Next, I used new Fluffy Clouds Border Dies and patterned papers from Surprise Party Paper Pack to create the clouds. I cut grey and black cardstock from Cityscape Border Die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruising Critters Cityscape Border Dies Fluffy Clouds Border Dies Hello Friendship Card by Ana Anderson

To assemble the card, I adhered all the die cuts to the background, adhered the word cruising to the clouds and added the sentiment (stamped and die cut with speech bubble die from Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies) in the middle of the panel.

Thank you so much for stopping by and spending some time with us today! I really hope you like today’s card and got inspired. Have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------

Hello there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with a pastel colors card featuring the new adorable Cruising Critters set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruising Critters & Cityscape Border Dies Critters in Car Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, I inked the front with Distress inks to create my pastel colors city sky/ background and I added some sparkly watercolors splatters. I die cut the Cityscape Border out of white cardstock and I glued it down, I stamped colored and die cut my image and adhered it down as well with some foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruising Critters & Cityscape Border Dies Critters in Car Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

Then I die cut part of my sentiment out of gold glitter paper and I also die cut a speech bubble using a die from the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles set, colored it in pink and stamped another part of the sentiment. I glued down all the other elements and added some details with a white gel pen. All those critters are soo cute, aren't they?!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruising Critters & Cityscape Border Dies Critters in Car Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

Finally I added some little gold glitter hearts and dots to complete my design. Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruising Critters Stamps
Cruising Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruising Critters Dies
Cruising Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cityscape Border Dies
Cityscape Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment