Thursday, August 22, 2019

Comic Strip Speech Bubble Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello everyone! Vanessa here with a fall card using the speech bubbles from the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Elegant Leaves Beautiful Autumn Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I covered the front of my card with patterned paper from the Colorful Autumn Paper. Now I trimmed a panel of watercolor paper slightly smaller than the card base. I inked the leaves from the Elegant Leaves Stamps with various Distress Inks, spritzed them with water and stamped them onto the panel. Then I added droplets of ink and let it dry.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Elegant Leaves Beautiful Autumn Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had die-cut the speech bubbles from the panel, I stamped the sentiments onto them, using a mix of Beautiful AutumnWoodsy Autumn and Woodsy Creatures, backed them with brown fun foam and adhered everything to the card. Finally, I added matching sequins.

I hope you like my use of the speech bubbles! Thank you for stopping by today :)

-------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Anja here and since today I'm showcasing the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die, I created another card with the fabulous Super Duper Stamps. This time I went with a masculine color scheme and incorporated the two super hero boys.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Super Duper Cityscape dies Card by Anja Bytyqi

I die cut the comic strip frame and the Cityscape Border Die from black cardstock. For the background, I chose the blue dotted paper from the Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper pack and backed the cityscape die-cut with yellow cardstock.

The images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I even did some simple shading at all the tiny windows ;-) 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Super Duper Cityscape dies Card by Anja Bytyqi

I stamped the sentiments in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and die cut three stars from yellow cardstock. Finally, I popped up the images and speech bubbles with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope your day is incredible!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Woodsy Creatures Stamps
Woodsy Creatures Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Stamps
Super Duper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Dies
Super Duper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Elegant Leaves Stamps
Elegant Leaves Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cityscape Border Dies
Cityscape Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment