Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Comic Strip Speech Bubble Cards with Juliana and Angelica

Hello friends! It's Juliana here today to share a card using the new Comic Strip Speech Bubble Die. I've combined it with the Super Duper Stamp Set for an action packed card perfect for the hero in your life!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping all the cute super heroes from the Super Duper Stamp Set. I colored them using Copic Markers and then die cut them using the Super Duper Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Card by Juliana Michaels

Next, I created the background for my super heroes. First, I cut a piece of black patterned paper from the Heroic Halftone Paper to 4.25 x 5.5 inches. I then took the Comic Strip Speech Bubble Die and cut the frame piece from black cardstock. To create the city sky line, I cut a piece of black cardstock with the Cityscape Border Die. I wanted the windows on the buildings to look like the lights where on, so I used the die to cut a piece of yellow paper and offset it just slightly behind the black cardstock cut out. I love how it gives the look of the lights without having to worry about keeping up with all those little pieces or doing any fussy cutting to layer paper behind the die cut.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Card by Juliana Michaels

Once the background was completed, I stamped the sentiment from the Super Duper Stamp Set onto one of the speech bubbles from the Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies. I then adhered the super heroes using double sided foam adhesive for a bit of dimension. For the final touch, I added some yellow stars from the Primary Star Confetti.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Card by Juliana Michaels

I hope you enjoyed this super duper card featuring the Comic Strip Speech Bubble Die. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi friends! Angelica here with a Happy Fall card featuring the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die. This is a great versatile die set for any crafter to have in their collection. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Dies Fall Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped and Copic colored the cute fall critters from the Woodsy Autumn Stamp Set, then used the coordinating dies to die-cut them. I die-cut brown card stock with the Comic Strip Frame die three times, then glued and stacked them together. I picked papers from the Colorful Autumn Paper Pack for backgrounds in the windows.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Dies Fall Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

Once I had everything in place on the card, I used thin square foam squares to add the colored images and stamped sentiment to finish the card. My final touch was adding a few Fluffy Clouds for added interest.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies Woodsy Autumn Fluffy Clouds Dies Fall Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

I hope I have given you ideas for this great die set. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Stamps
Super Duper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Dies
Super Duper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cityscape Border Dies
Cityscape Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. The happy fall card is just adorable. I love the animals, tree, and mushroom. They all make for a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete