Friday, July 26, 2019

Woodsy Autumn Cards with Lexa and Rachel

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with an autumn themed card that will be great for a dear friend. Using a brand new Woodsy Autumn Stamp and the coordinating die. Together with another older stamp sets, I create a darling scene that I adore so much. Let's get started!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fall Flicks Filmstrip Happy Harvest Fall Themed Card by Lexa Levana

I stamp all the images with Versafine black ink and use color pencils to color them. After finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut all of the images. I blend the background with Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks then add some white fluffy clouds using Fluffy Cloud Dies. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Fall Flicks Filmstrip Happy Harvest Fall Themed Card by Lexa Levana

Then I adhere all the images to create the scene, I lay them flat without any foam tapes because I will use the Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies as the frame. I love the result. I also stamp the sentiment from Happy Harvest Stamps with Versafine black ink for a crisp look. Last step is to add a pretty yellow jewels to add shine on my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to leave some comments and love below. Have a wonderful day everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello! It's Rachel here and I am excited to share a card with you today featuring the new Woodsy Autumn Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Sunny Sentiments Happy Harvest Fall Themed Card by Rachel Alvarado

To start, I created a box base and layered it with some patterned paper from the new Colorful Autumn Paper Pad. I then added some grass using the grass die from the Sunny Sentiment Dies and green card stock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Sunny Sentiments Happy Harvest Fall Themed Card by Rachel Alvarado

I stamped all of my images onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock, colored with Copics and used the coordinating Woodsy Autumn Dies to cut them out. I also added some pumpkins and a tree stump from the Happy Harvest Stamp Set and a raccoon from the Critter Campout Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Autumn Sunny Sentiments Happy Harvest Fall Themed Card by Rachel Alvarado

Lastly, I adhered all of my images with some liquid adhesive to help maintain their position and then added my sentiment onto a small strip of white card stock.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a lovely weekend!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Stamps
Critter Campout Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Dies
Critter Campout Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment