Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Cards with Franci and Ana

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a cute card featuring some of the new goodies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Just Bee-cause Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut my panel with the new Frilly Frames Hexagon die, then I partially dry embossed the hexagon pattern in the center. I colored it by sponging some Spiced Marmalade ink on top and I let it dry.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Just Bee-cause Card by Franci Vignoli

I die cut some speech bubbled out of white cardstock using the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles set, I stamped all my bees from the Just Bee-cause set and colored everything with Copics. I also stamped the sentiment and I glued everything down on to my panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Just Bee-cause Card by Franci Vignoli

I mounted my panel on to a white card bases, added some details with a white gel pen, a little bit of Glossy Accents on all the wings and these lovely tiny hearts from the Red & Pink Heart Confetti set.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello friends!  It’s Ana here today with a sweet snail mail card featuring Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies and Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper Pack from the new 2019 fall release.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Backyard Bugs Thank You Card by Ana Anderson

In addition to the newly released dies and papers I have also used the cutest images from Backyard Bugs Stamp Set and the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Backyard Bugs Thank You Card by Ana Anderson

I started by stamping and coloring the images, then die cutting them out. My inspiration for the rich fall colors I used to color the images came from new Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper pack

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Backyard Bugs Thank You Card by Ana Anderson

Sentiments (from Backyard Bugs set) were stamped with black ink and die cut with Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies. For the grassy edges I used green paper from Colorful Autumn Paper Pack and a grass die from Sunny Sentiments Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Backyard Bugs Thank You Card by Ana Anderson

I choose patterned papers for the inside of the frames next, cut them to fit into each frame opening and started assembling the card. I adhered the patterned paper pieces directly to the card base, then added Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Frame with foam tape. Lastly, I arranged the images and sentiments and adhered them to the background!

I really hope you like today’s card and are enjoying all the inspiration for the new Fall Release. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Backyard Bugs Dies
Backyard Bugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Backyard Bugs Stamps
Backyard Bugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Dies
Just Bee-cause Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. What a great card! Love your color palette with all the vivid shades...inspiring me to get that stamp set out...

    ReplyDelete