Monday, April 22, 2019

Seasonal Trees Cards with Eloise and Leanne

Hello friends, Eloise here and today I have a card using the Seasonal Trees Stamp Set. This set is perfect for scene building and honestly one of my favourites from the release, but instead of using in conjunction with other sets, I used it on its own today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Seasonal Trees Sending Sunshine Fluffy Clouds Dies Sunny Sentiments Everyday Cards by Eloise Blue and Leanne West

I started off with stamping out the trees, plus some additional images from Seasonal Trees and the parrot from Sending Sunshine onto some white cardstock and coloured them in with Copic Markers. I then cut them out and set them off to the side.

(Copic Markers Used: YG06, G03, G05, G09 / YG11, G21, G24, G43 / YG61, YG63, YG67, G28 / YG01, YG23, YG07, YG17 / Y23, Y32, YR24, YR27 / YR00, YR02, YR12, YR18 / R14, R27, R29, R39 / Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19

Sunny Studio Stamps: Seasonal Trees Sending Sunshine Fluffy Clouds Dies Sunny Sentiments Everyday Cards by Eloise Blue and Leanne West

For my background, I cut a piece of watercolour cardstock to 3 1/2” x 6” and used washi tape to mark off each 1 1/2”. I then used Distress Oxide Inks to ink blend each section according to the season. I used yellows for Summer, purples, reds and oranges for Autumn, blues for Winter and light blues for Spring. Once they were all ink blended, I sprinkled on some water and dried it off with a heat tool.

(Distress Oxides Used: Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber / Wilted Violet, Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin / Blueprint Sketch, Faded Jeans, Mermaid Lagoon / Salty Ocean, Broken China)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Seasonal Trees Sending Sunshine Fluffy Clouds Dies Sunny Sentiments Everyday Cards by Eloise Blue and Leanne West

Next, I added foam tape onto the backs of all my images and adhered them into place. I also adhered all the additional images into their respective places as well. For my sentiment I decided to use a simple ‘Hello’, so I white heat embossed the ‘Hello’ sentiment from Sunny Sentiments onto a black strip, added foam tape on the back and adhered it onto my scene. Lastly, I cut down a white woodgrain card base to 6” wide by 8” tall, scored it at 4” and adhered my panel on top.

That finished up my card for today, I hope you enjoyed and feel inspired. See you next week.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Leanne here and I have a very cheerful card to share today. My card features a fun scene I’ve built with the help of some images from the new Seasonal Trees stamp set. I’ve also used some of the new pattern paper which perfectly sets the tone for my card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Seasonal Trees Sending Sunshine Fluffy Clouds Dies Sunny Sentiments Everyday Cards by Eloise Blue and Leanne West

I started with an A2 card base. I covered the front with cloud pattern paper from the Summer Splash paper pack. I created two layers of grassy hills with the Woodland Borders dies and a green gingham pattern from the Classic Gingham paper pack. I stamped and Copic colored the tree, birds, birdhouse, and tiny flowers from Seasonal Trees. I also used a sun image and greeting from the Sunny Sentiments stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Seasonal Trees Sending Sunshine Fluffy Clouds Dies Sunny Sentiments Everyday Cards by Eloise Blue and Leanne West

I added the images to the scene and stamped the greeting directly onto the cloud paper. To create a little extra depth to the sky, I added two die cut clouds that I layered around the sun. These clouds were cut out using the new Fluffy Clouds dies

Thanks for joining me today! I’ll have another April release project to share next Monday. Have a fantastic week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Dies
Sending Sunshine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment