Monday, March 11, 2019

Frilly Frame Dies Cards with Leanne and Eloise

Hello everyone! Leanne here and I have a bright and cheerful friendship card to share today. I’ve used the Frilly Frames dies to create a decorative background to help showcase the little spring/Easter scene. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Easter Wishes Stitched Ovals Friendship Card by Leanne West

I started with an A2 sized white card base. I sponged on some Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink all around the outside edge of the card front. To create the decorative background, I used the outer die from Frilly Frames Polka Dot and inner die from Frilly Frames Lattice. I backed the lattice with a striped pattern paper from the Dots & Stripes Pastel paper pack. I then adhered it to the card base with foam tape. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Easter Wishes Stitched Ovals Friendship Card by Leanne West

I die cut an oval to build my scene on using the third largest from the Stitched Oval dies. I created the grass using a die from Sunny Sentiments. I built my little spring scene with images from A Good Egg and Easter Wishes which I Copic colored and cut out using the coordinating dies. I used a white gel pen to add some pattern detail to the eggs. I stamped a sentiment from A Good Egg to finish it off and adhered the oval scene to the center of the lattice with foam tape.  

I hope you enjoyed this spring inspired card. I’m really getting into the springtime spirit and will have a fun Easter project to share with you next week. See you then!

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends, Eloise here and today I’ll be using the Frilly Frames Die Set as well as the Love Monkey Stamp Set to create a birthday card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Love Monkey Birthday Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping out my images and colouring them in with Copic Markers. I then die cut them all out. While I had my die cutting machine out, I cut the Frilly Frames from white cardstock and also used a rectangle die to cut out the centre.

(Copic Markers Used: R00, R30, R20, R21 / Y000, Y00, Y02, Y04 / Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19 / YG01, YG03, YG07, YG09 / E40, E70, E71, E74 / E41, E42, E43, E44 / E51, E53, E55, E57)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Love Monkey Birthday Card by Eloise Blue

I used the Flirty Flowers Paper Pad and cut down one of the blue pieces. I added foam tape onto the back of the frame and adhered it at an angle onto the patterned paper. I added foam and flat adhesive onto the images and adhered them into the frame.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Love Monkey Birthday Card by Eloise Blue

For my sentiment, I stamped out the ‘Swinging by to say it’s your birthday’ sentiment onto the bottom of the card with black ink.

That finished up my card for today, I hope you enjoyed and I’ll see you next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Good Egg Dies
A Good Egg Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Good Egg Stamps
A Good Egg Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Easter Wishes Dies
Easter Wishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Easter Wishes Stamps
Easter Wishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Stamps
Love Monkey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Dies
Love Monkey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Frilly Frames Polka-Dot
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment