Thursday, March 14, 2019

Everything's Rosy Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hi everyone, Anja here today with a floral birthday card showcasing the pretty Everything's Rosy Stamps. It's just magical how the images come to life by stamping each of the individual layers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Fishtail Banners Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

For the background, I tried something different and created a cardstock chevron pattern using the Fishtail Banners Dies and Fishtail Banners II Dies. I just love the pierced detail at the edges.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Fishtail Banners Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I stamped the roses and leaves with dye inks (find the ink colors below) and the help of a stamp positioning tool. I used the coordinating Everything's Rosy Dies to cut them out. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Puppy Dog Kisses set in VersaMark Ink onto a strip of black cardstock and white heat embossed it.

Altenew Dye Inks used: Roses: Pink Pearl, Coral Bliss, Heart Beat, Vineyard Berry, Grapevine; Leaves: Bamboo, Parrot, Olive

To finish off my card, I adhered some sequins and tiny dots of Platinum Stickles.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you again next time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Vanessa here with a card using the wonderful Everything's Rosy set. For today's card I was inspired by blue porcelain designs featuring blue flowers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Fancy Frames Congrats Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I trimmed a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than my card base, stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to the card. Now I die-cut the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies from white cardstock and adhered the frames.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Fancy Frames Congrats Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Then I stamped the roses and the leaves onto white cardstock, die-cut them with the matching dies and adhered the images with foam tape. Here are the inks I used for my roses: MFT Blue Breeze, Memento Summer Sky, Hero Arts Soft Sky, Hero Arts Pool, Memento Nautical Blue. To finish the card off, I added gold and clear sequins.

Not the usual colors for flowers, but I love the design on porcelain! I have to admit, I wanted to cover a panel with a lot of the roses first, but then I dropped an ink pad onto the panel and was just able to save these roses :) 

Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fishtail Banner Dies
Fishtail Banner Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fishtail Banner II Dies
Fishtail Banner II Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Dies
Everything's Rosy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Dog Kisses Stamps
Puppy Dog Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Cool cards. My Roses arrived today so I can play. Thank you for two beautiful examples.

    ReplyDelete