Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Over The Rainbow Cards with Juliana and Angelica

Hello friends! It's Juliana Michaels here and today I'm sharing a card that features the brand new Over the Rainbow Stamp Set and the Rainbow Word Die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Rainbow Word Die Love Monkey Rainbow of Happiness Card by Juliana Michaels

To get started, I stamped the adorable monkey with the heart balloons from the Love Monkey Stamp Set and the clouds and sunshine from the Sunny Sentiments Stamp Set. I then colored them with Copic Markers and die cut them with the coordinating Love Monkey Die Set and Sunny Sentiments Die Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Rainbow Word Die Love Monkey Rainbow of Happiness Card by Juliana Michaels

Once the coloring was complete. I began creating the rainbow using circle dies from my stash and some of the polka dot papers from the Polka Dot Parade 6x6 Paper Pad. I then put together all the pieces along with the stamped and die cut images to create the scene for my card. Before adhering everything, I ink blended a piece of Bristol Paper with Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Rainbow Word Die Love Monkey Rainbow of Happiness Card by Juliana Michaels

I finished off the card by stamping the sentiment from the Over the Rainbow Stamp Set and then adding the word “rainbow” using the Rainbow Word Die. The entire card panel was then layered onto a piece of green heart paper from the Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper Pad.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you this bit of card inspiration using the Over the Rainbow Stamp Set and the Rainbow Word Die.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends, Angelica here sharing a colorful rainbow card featuring the encouraging Over The Rainbow stamp set, as well as the coordinating Rainbow Word Die. There's a great variety of words to choose from in the stamp set, making it easy to make different themed sentiments. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Rainbow Word Die Rainbow of Happiness Card by Angelica Conrad

To start this card, I added Stick It adhesive to the back of white card stock. I die-cut Rainbow many times. On another piece of white card stock, I adhered the words at an angle, using my T-Ruler to keep the words straight. I stacked three words together for dimension. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Rainbow Word Die Rainbow of Happiness Card by Angelica Conrad

I took out a large selection of Faber Castell Polychromo Pencils and colored a long rainbow strip. I added adhesive to the back of the colored paper, and die-cut the word again. I topped the stacked words with the colored die cut.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Rainbow Word Die Rainbow of Happiness Card by Angelica Conrad

To assemble the card, I cut a strip of rainbow paper from the Spring Sunburst Paper Pack. I glued the strip at the top of the white rainbows, then trimmed the panel down to fit onto an A2 size card base. I left the top of the card blank to add the sentiment. I stamped "Wishing You A" with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, and attached the Rainbow Word under the stamped words. I stamped the third part of the sentiment onto black card stock with Versamark embossing ink, and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I trimmed the card stock down to a thin strip, and glued it under the rainbow.

That's all that I have for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Stamps
Love Monkey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Dies
Love Monkey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Over The Rainbow Stamps
Over The Rainbow Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Word Die
Rainbow Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: