Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Chubby Bunny Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hello friends, Angelica here with a fun Easter card. I used several Sunny Studio Stamps products to bring this card together. Let me show you how I did it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Comic Strip Everyday Dies Happy Easter Card by Angelica Conrad

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Comic Strip Everyday Dies Happy Easter Card by Angelica Conrad

My first step was stamping the images from the adorable Chubby Bunny stamp set. After I colored them with Copic Markers, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Comic Strip Everyday Dies Happy Easter Card by Angelica Conrad

Next, I used the Comic Strip Everyday Dies to cut the frame out of white card stock, and grass out of green card stock. I picked out coordinating pattern papers from Spring Sunburst Paper Pad and Gingham Pastels Paper Pad, and used the same frame die to die-cut each paper. I glued the grass die cuts to the bottoms of the pattern rectangles.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Comic Strip Everyday Dies Happy Easter Card by Angelica Conrad

To assemble the card, I glued the white frame to an A2 card base. I glued the rectangles into each coordinating window, and used thin foam adhesive squares to attach the images and greeting.

That's all I have for today. Thanks for stopping by!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Juliana Michaels here and today I'm sharing an Easter card I created using the adorable Chubby Bunnies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Frilly Frames Dies Happy Easter Card by Juliana Michaels

To get started, I stamped and colored all the bunnies, chicks and baskets and then a few extras. I just love those cards with crowds of cute critters, so I thought it would be fun to create one using the all of the images from Chubby Bunnies. Once the coloring was complete, I die cut them using the coordinating Chubby Bunnies Die Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Frilly Frames Dies Happy Easter Card by Juliana Michaels

As I laid out the scene, I used Therm O Web Purple Tape to hold them in place until I was ready to adhere them more permanently. Once I had them where I wanted them, I flipped the piece over and adhered adhesive to the back side of each image. I added some double sided foam adhesive to some of them to give the scene a little more depth and dimension.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Frilly Frames Dies Happy Easter Card by Juliana Michaels

I adhered the scene to the Frilly Frames Lattice Die and then completed the card with the Happy Easter banner image from the Chubby Bunnies.

I hope you enjoyed this Easter card inspiration using the Chubby Bunnies and die set. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

4 comments:

  1. Chubby Bunny is just toooo cute, and all of the cards are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly for your sweet feedback. It means so much!

      Delete
  2. I just want to pinch their cheeks!!! Super Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments Maureen! They are always appreciated! :)

      Delete