Thursday, January 31, 2019

Staggered Circle Dies Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hi everyone, Anja here and today I'm showcasing the fabulous Staggered Circle Dies. I couldn't resist creating another card with the cute Love Monkey Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circle Dies Love Monkey Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

With this fun die you can create up to 5 circle windows across your card. I did some partial die cutting on a piece of grey cardstock to cut out 4 circles. My card is more narrow than an usual A2 card and measures 4 1/16 x 6 5/16 inch. I love that there is the stitching detail on both sides of the cut line. That's why I also die cut some circles from the new Spring Release paper packs and inlaid them into the window openings.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circle Dies Love Monkey Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I scattered the sentiments from the Love Monkey Stamps set all over my card and white heat embossed them. Next, I stamped the monkeys, bananas and flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut the images out and adhered them with foam tape. To finish off my card, I added Doodlebug Tiny Heart Sprinkles.

I think this die is a must-have! Thank you so much for stopping by!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Vanessa here today with a Valentine's card using the Staggered Circle Dies. I love that you can use this dies in multiple ways! I die-cut the circles simply placing my die in various angles.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circle Dies Foxy Christmas Love You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first inked a white card base with light blue and green ink, then I adhered the panel I had die-cut the circles from.

Now I stamped all my images, using elements from Foxy ChristmasA Bird's LifeChubby Bunny and Easter Wishes. I colored them all with Copics, die-cut them with the matching dies and adhered them to the card, raising some with foam tape.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Staggered Circle Dies Foxy Christmas Love You Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from Love Monkey onto a strip of black cardstock with Versamark Ink, heat-embossed it using white embossing powder, trimmed it and adhered it to the card.

I love to mix and match the various stamp sets, they always work so well together, don't you agree? Have a great week, until next time :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Bird's Life Stamps
A Bird's Life Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Bird's Life Dies
A Bird's Life Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Easter Wishes Dies
Easter Wishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Easter Wishes Stamps
Easter Wishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Dies
Foxy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Stamps
Love Monkey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Dies
Love Monkey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Staggered Circles Die
Staggered Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment