Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Spring Greetings Cards with Juliana and Angelica

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here with you today to share a card I created featuring the brand new Spring Greetings stamp set. For today's card, I thought it would be fun to try a nontraditional size. After looking around for ideas, I decided to go with a 3.5 x 8 inch card and I think I've found a new favorite size. You can fit so many things on it!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greetings Chubby Bunny Fancy Frames Spring Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping and coloring three bunnies from the Spring Greetings stamp set. I then added the tulip from the same set and a couple of Easter baskets from the Chubby Bunny stamp set.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greetings Chubby Bunny Fancy Frames Spring Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

After all of the coloring was complete, I took the smallest die from the Fancy Frames Square die and cut three squares from 3 three different colors of the 6x6 Flirty Flowers paper pad. I then backed each of these frames with a piece of white cardstock. Next, I adhered the stamped images to create a small scene on each frame and used double sided foam tape to give the bunnies a little bit of dimension.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greetings Chubby Bunny Fancy Frames Spring Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

For the card front, I trimmed a piece of pink cardstock to 3.5 x 8 inches and then layered a 3 x 8 inch piece of white cardstock on top. After positioning the bunny frames down the center of the card front, I stamped the sentiment from the Spring Greetings stamp set with black ink. I then finished off the card with a piece of pink and white baker's twine.


Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed this nontraditional sized card using the Spring Greetings stamp set.  

--------------------------------------------------

Hello Friends! Angelica here sharing a sweet Spring Greetings card, featuring the Spring Greetings stamp set and coordinating dies. I also used a few products from the new release. Let me show you how I made this card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greetings Chubby Bunny Fancy Frames Frilly Frames Spring Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped the tulips and hearts from the Spring Greetings stamp set, and daisies from the Chubby Bunnies stamp set onto white card stock. I colored the images with Copic Markers, then trimmed the panel down. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greetings Chubby Bunny Fancy Frames Frilly Frames Spring Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

Out of pink card stock, I die-cut a circle frame using the middle-sized Fancy Frames Circle Die, and a scalloped mat with Frilly Frames Lattice. I die-cut a circle out of the middle of my colored panel to make a window, and glued on the pink frame. With a large dauber, I blended Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink onto white card stock. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink onto the same panel, then attached the window.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greetings Chubby Bunny Fancy Frames Frilly Frames Spring Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

I added the panel to the scalloped mat with double sided adhesive, then attached it to an A2 size card base. I used thin foam adhesive squares to add the bunnies and tulips.

That's all that I have for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Stamps
Spring Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Dies
Spring Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: