Monday, January 14, 2019

Miss Moo Cards with Leanne and Eloise

Hello! Cow are you? Leanne here with you today. Don’t you just love a good pun? I sure do especially when it’s paired with an adorable image like Miss Moo. I’ve created a fun pasture scene to showcase Miss Moo and the coordinating punny sentiment. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Sunny Sentiments Woodland Borders Hello Cards by Leanne West

I started with a panel of heavy weight white card stock cut slightly smaller than A2 size. I very carefully applied yellow ink with an ink pad to one side of the Sunburst Embossing folder. I centered the white card stock in the folder and ran it through my die cutting machine. The result is just fabulous! Great texture and color at the same time.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Sunny Sentiments Woodland Borders Hello Cards by Leanne West

I added some clouds which are from the Sunny Sentiments stamp set. I used the Hello Word die to die cut the hello part. I die cut 3 times and adhered them together. For the stamped part of the sentiment, I used “cow are you” from Miss Moo which I white heat embossed onto some dark gray card stock.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Sunny Sentiments Woodland Borders Hello Cards by Leanne West

I created a layered pasture using the hill borders from the Woodland Border die set and the grass border from the Sunny Sentiments die set. To color the pasture pieces, I sponged on some Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink and spritzed with water. I stamped and Copic colored the images and die cut with the coordinating dies. I scattered the flowers over the pasture area and adhered Miss Moo with foam tape. I added the completed panel to an A2 side fold card base.  

Thank you for stopping by and have a moo-valous day! 

---------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, it's Eloise here. To start off my project today I stamped and coloured with Copics my images from Miss Moo and Spring Greetings. I then cut them out using the coordinating dies. While I had my die cutting machine out, I also cut two hearts from the Stitched Hearts die set from white cardstock and also green patterned paper from Dots & Striped Pastels. I then used Woodland Borders and cut hills from the green pieces. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Stitched Hearts Spring Greetings Love Themed Card by Eloise Blue

(Copic Markers Used: Y00, Y13 / YG01, YG23, YG17 / R00, R20, R22 / E53, E55 / W00, W0, W1 / W3, W5, W7 / E000, E00, E21 / BG11, BG13, BG49)

I added foam tape to the backs of the green pieces and images and adhered them onto the white hearts. I took a piece of pink cardstock, ran through the same sized hearts with a tan embossing mat and embossed the stitching details into the background. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Miss Moo Stitched Hearts Spring Greetings Love Themed Card by Eloise Blue

I then took Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress inks and ink blended a little around the edges. I adhered my hearts on flat and stamped the sentiment 'I udderly adore you' onto a strip of blue cardstock that I adhered onto the panel as well. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Heart Dies
Stitched Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunburst Embossing
Sunburst Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Stamps
Spring Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Dies
Spring Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Miss Moo Stamps
Miss Moo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Miss Moo Dies
Miss Moo Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Looking for photo studio in London. London's most used photo studio near me. Top photo studio hire and film studio hire in London. We are in the list of top photography studio london. Hire our photo studio and film studio in London at affordable price!!
    film studio hire

    ReplyDelete