Saturday, January 12, 2019

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Isha Gupta

Hello everyone, it’s Isha Gupta here! I am so excited to be here as a guest today. I’m sharing two cards with you using the new release products. I used Everything's Rosy stamp set along with the coordinating dies, Frilly Frames Lattice dies, and the Flirty Flowers 6x6" pattern paper pack. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Frilly Frames Lattice Dies Floral Congratulations Cards by Isha Gupta

For my first card, I used the pattern paper as my card base. I then die-cut the lattice plate die using white cardstock. I then stamped the GORGEOUS layered roses using the coordinating Altenew ink 4-packs and die-cut them. I created the floral cluster according to my liking. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Frilly Frames Lattice Dies Floral Congratulations Cards by Isha Gupta

I adhered the pattern paper to the card base and glued the lattice piece to it. I then adhered the flowers. To finish, I simply stamped the sentiment to a stripe. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Frilly Frames Lattice Dies Floral Congratulations Cards by Isha Gupta

These layered roses are so so pretty, they look so real. I stamped all the layers of flowers and leaves using various inks and die-cut them. I kept my card base white and die-cut the lattice plate die using white. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Frilly Frames Lattice Dies Floral Congratulations Cards by Isha Gupta

White on white gives this card a elegant look and emphasize onto the pretty florals. I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto a white stripe and then adhered the flowers around it.

I really love the new release as it is so super adorable and versatile too. I had so much fun playing with the new Everything's Rosy set. Thank you Mendi for having me on the blog :)

Altenew Mini Ink Cube Sets Used:


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Dies
Everything's Rosy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

9 comments:

  1. Both cards are nice, but I especially like the second one with the white on white and silver embossed sentiment strip. Those roses are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell us what ink colors you used for the roses, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debby! She said she used the Altenew inks that come packaged with 4 coordinating ink cube colors. :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards! I'd love to know the ink colors you used for the roses and leaves as well. I struggle with choosing colors for layering stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carrie! She said she used the Altenew inks that come packaged with 4 coordinating ink cube colors. :)

      Delete
  4. I just got this set in the mail on Friday and I have had so so much fun already using it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So happy you're enjoying it. It's a fun one. :)

      Delete