Monday, December 10, 2018

Sweater Vest Wrapped Up In Happy Holiday Card with Franci

Hi there and happy Monday! Franci here with you today, with a festive card featuring the Sweater Vest dies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweater Vest Foxy Christmas Wrapped Up In Happy Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

This set is so cute and it creates the cutest little sweater shaped cards ever! I decided to pair it with the Foxy Christmas set today, to have a foxy festive lovely sweater. First, I created my sweater card by die cutting all of the elements from the Holiday Cheer paper pad, white cardstock and some red glittered cardstock. I assembled the card by gluing all  of the elements with liquid glue.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweater Vest Foxy Christmas Wrapped Up In Happy Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped all of the images, colored them with Copics, and die cut everything with their coordinating dies. I also created a little banner to stamp my sentiment on and I glued everything down with foam adhesive. Finally I added some white details on to the little foxes and also on the patterned paper to add interest and dimension.

I love so much this fun and festive card, I planned to give this to my mom! Hope you like it to and thank you so much for stopping by today!  

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Dies
Foxy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Vest Dies
Sweater Vest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment