Monday, December 17, 2018

Build-A-Tag Holiday Tags: Warm Winter Wishes Tags with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I have some tags to share with you all using the Build A Tag #1 Dies, Warm and Cozy Dies and also pulling in the Holiday Cheer Patterned Paper Pack for my die cut elements today as well.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Build-A-Tag Warm & Cozy Holiday Cheer Warm Winter Wishes Gift Tags by Eloise Blue

To start off my tags, I cut all my elements out using the Warm and Cozy Die Set from the Holiday Cheer Patterned Paper Pack. I then used some the Build A Tag #1 Die Set and cut some rounded tags from white cardstock and also the circle tags from some Kraft cardstock. I then cut the topper piece and bottom piece from patterned paper, too. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Build-A-Tag Warm & Cozy Holiday Cheer Warm Winter Wishes Gift Tags by Eloise Blue

Next I adhered all the elements together using liquid glue and then added foam tape onto the backs and also onto the backs of the topper and bottom pieces. I then adhered them onto the white tags all into place. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Build-A-Tag Warm & Cozy Holiday Cheer Warm Winter Wishes Gift Tags by Eloise Blue

Lastly, I white heat embossed the 'Warm Winter Wishes' sentiment from Alpaca Holiday onto the Kraft tags and then tied some hemp cord and twine through the tops of the tags, threading through the sentiment tags at the same time. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my tags and I'll see you next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-A-Tag #1 Dies
Build-A-Tag #1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Warm & Cozy Dies
Warm & Cozy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment