Monday, December 24, 2018

Alpaca Holiday Last Minute Christmas Card with Eloise

Hello friends, Eloise here with my last Christmas/Winter card of the year. Christmas cards are always my favourite to make every year and I'm always so sad when they start coming to an end. Today I used the Rustic Winter Dies along with Alpaca Holiday stamp set to create a simple winter-y scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Alpaca Holiday Rustic Winter Dies Warm & Cozy Winter Themed Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping out my images and colouring them in with Copic Markers. Once they were coloured I die cut them out with the coordinating dies. While I had my die cutting machine out I cut a circle out of some scrap paper for a mask later on and then some Birch Trees from Rustic Winter from some white cardstock. 

(Copic Markers Used: Y11, Y15 / R81, R83, R85 / R000, R00, R85 / BG10, BG11, BG23 / V01, V15, V17 / YG03, YG23, YG17 / C1, 0 / E40, E41, E42, E43, E44)

Next I laid my circle mask over a piece of watercolour cardstock and ink blended the sky with Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks and then used Tumbled Glass for the snow.
Sunny Studio Stamps: Alpaca Holiday Rustic Winter Dies Warm & Cozy Winter Themed Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

Next I added adhesive onto the back of my birch trees and adhered them into place and then adhered my alpaca's with foam tape into the centre of the ink blended circle. I then stamped the sentiment 'May Your Christmas Be Warm and Cozy' around the circle with black ink. Lastly, I adhered the entire panel onto a piece of patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer paper pack that coordinated with the colours I chose for the alpaca's. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you have a very merry Christmas with your families and I'll see you next week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! Happy Holidays to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about Christmas cards coming to an end. It's so sad! This card is absolutely adorable!! Merry Christmas to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete