Monday, November 26, 2018

Foxy Christmas Colorful Winter Themed Holiday Card with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Foxy Christmas stamp set along with the Holiday Cheer Paper Pad to create this colourful winter card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Christmas Holiday Cheer Paper Pad Colorful Winter Themed Holiday Card by Eloise Blue

To start off I stamped and coloured my images from the Foxy Christmas stamp set. Once they were coloured I cut them out using the coordinating dies

(Copic Markers Used: R14, R24, R27 / BG02, BG05, BG23 / YG03, YG23, YG67 / R81, R83, R85 / C00 / W00, W1 / R30 / E95, E97, E99, E07 / E55, E57, E59)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Christmas Holiday Cheer Paper Pad Colorful Winter Themed Holiday Card by Eloise Blue

Next I cut up strips of patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer paper pad and adhered them onto my card base leaving room for the sentiment. I then added foam tape onto the backs of my images and adhered them into place. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Christmas Holiday Cheer Paper Pad Colorful Winter Themed Holiday Card by Eloise Blue

Lastly I stamped the sentiment from the Foxy Christmas stamp set with black ink underneath the images. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed. See you next week! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:  

Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Dies
Foxy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment