Thursday, October 25, 2018

Foxy Christmas Grey and Blue Reindeer Fox Christmas Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here today with a cute card using Foxy Christmas. I can't get over how adorable the foxes are! For today's card, I chose the dressed up reindeer fox.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Christmas Woodland Borders Reindeer Fox Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I trimmed a panel from the grey patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer 6x6 paper pad slightly smaller than the card base. To the bottom of the panel I adhered a snow drift that I had cut with the Woodland Borders die. Then I stamped the "trees" that really are the stems of the leaves from the Autumn Splendor set. After I had stamped the sentiment, I adhered the panel to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Christmas Woodland Borders Reindeer Fox Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I stamped the fox and the holly, colored the images with Copics, die-cut them with the matching dies and adhered the elements with foam tape.

I love that this patterned paper looks like snow falling, how about you? Thank you for stopping by! See you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Autumn Splendor Stamps
Autumn Splendor Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Dies
Foxy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. I found you through Janis' Cat Lovers Blog Hop. Thank so much for sponsoring. I will be back to shop, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that card! absolutely adorable! I'm partial to foxes.

    ReplyDelete