Monday, October 22, 2018

Eskimo Kisses Winter Themed Watercolored Card with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I'll be sharing a card using the Eskimo Kisses mini set along with the last year Winter release - Polar Playmates. These sets work perfectly together so I thought I would mix them today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eskimo Kisses Polar Playmates Winter Themed Watercolored Card by Eloise Blue

To start off, I stamped out all my images from both Eskimo Kisses and Polar Playmates. I coloured my images in with Copic Markers and die cut them out using the coordinating dies. 

(Copic Markers Used: E71, E74, E77 / Y11, Y15, Y19 / R21, R22, R24 / B0000, B000, B01 / YR20, YR12, YR15 / YG61, YG63, YG67 / E000, E00, E21 / E31, E35, E37 / YR31, YR24, YR27 / W00, W0, 0 / C00, C0 / W3, W5, W7)

For my background I took a piece of watercolour cardstock and did a quick watercolour background. I dried it off with a heat tool and adhered my images down in a slight grid. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eskimo Kisses Polar Playmates Winter Themed Watercolored Card by Eloise Blue

For my sentiment, I white heat embossed the 'Eskimo Kisses' sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered it down as well. To finish up I used the brand new Holiday Cheer 6x6 and added a striped piece on the side of the card base. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:  

Polar Playmates Stamps
Polar Playmates Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polar Playmates Dies
Polar Playmates Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eskimo Kisses Stamps
Eskimo Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eskimo Kisses Dies
Eskimo Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: