Friday, October 5, 2018

Eskimo Kisses Winter Themed Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting the brand new mini Eskimo Kisses Stamp Set and the coordinating dies. This stamp set is so cute and goes well with a lot of Sunny Studio previous winter set as for today's card I pulled out the older Polar Playmates Stamp to give those little Eskimos a buddy. Let's get started right away.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eskimo Kisses Polar Playmates Winter Themed Card by Lexa Levana

First, I stamped my images with a black Versafine ink and watercolor them using Distress Markers. I already knew that I need to use the igloo to complete my scene, they just belong together. Don't you think so? And a cute seal is the perfect buddy for them. After I finished with the coloring I cut all of the images using the coordinating dies. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eskimo Kisses Polar Playmates Winter Themed Card by Lexa Levana

To create a snow hill I use Woodland Borders Dies that have a pretty stitched look on both side. I blended Worn Lipstick Distress Ink on the top part that will be the sky and just a tiny bit of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink along the edges of my snow hill.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eskimo Kisses Polar Playmates Winter Themed Card by Lexa Levana

I adhered both parts together on a card base and stamped various size snowflakes from Polar Playmates Stamp with pink dye ink. The "eskimo kisses" sentiment is stamped on a blue cardstock which I cut into a fish tail banner in the end. After that I just happily arrange my scene together with glue and foam tapes to create dimensions.

That's all for today, I hope you like today's card and have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Polar Playmates Stamps
Polar Playmates Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eskimo Kisses Stamps
Eskimo Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eskimo Kisses Dies
Eskimo Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: