Thursday, October 18, 2018

Christmas Trimmings Clean & Simple Christmas Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here with a modern, but classic CAS Christmas card using Christmas TrimmingsI love the versatility of this set! It makes it easy to create cards of all styles. For today's card I chose a clean & simple design that could quickly be mass produced.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Trimmings Clean & Simple Stamped Merry Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I stamped the sentiment onto my white cardstock panel. Then I stamped the leaves and the berries. After I had adhered the panel to the red card base, I added Glossy Accents to the berries for a little highlight.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Trimmings Clean & Simple Stamped Merry Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

If you want to change up things a little, just stamp the leaves and berries all over the background or maybe a border of them along one edge? Whatever you like best, I hope to have inspired you to get your Christmas card production going!

Have a wonderful day everybody and thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Trimmings Stamps
Christmas Trimmings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set! I ordered it the 1st day I could...this set will be one of those timeless stamp sets that I will hang onto for ever!!!!
    -CKesler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, the Christmas Trimmings really is fabulous! The berries look so real with the Glossy Accents. Thanks for the inspiration, this design will definitely be in my line up this year. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete