Monday, September 10, 2018

Home Sweet Gnome Hilltop Stamped Scene Card with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I have a scene card to share with you all using the Home Sweet Gnome stamp set. Don't you think this set is just the cutest?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Home Sweet Gnome Woodland Borders Hilltop Stamped Scene Card by Eloise Blue

To start off my cadd today, I stamped out all my images from Home Sweet Gnome and coloured them in with Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out and set them off to the side. For my grassy layers, I used the Woodland Borders Dies and cut them out of some watercolour cardstock three times. I then used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks and ink blended on each layer. Then I used Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass for the sky. I adhered all the layers together staggering them to create hills.

(Copic Markers Used: R14, R27, R29, R89 / YG61, YG63, YG67 / RV13, RV25, RV19 / C0 / C3, C5, C7 / YR31, YR24, YR27 / Y11, Y13 / E000, E00, E21 / E50, E51, E53 / E55, E57, E59 / Y17, YR04, YR18, E37 / BV02, BV04, BV08 / B21, B24, B26)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Home Sweet Gnome Woodland Borders Hilltop Stamped Scene Card by Eloise Blue

I then popped up all my images onto foam tape and adhered them onto my background. For my sentiment I white heat embossed the 'Gnome one makes me smile like you do' sentiment onto a thin black strip of cardstock and popped that up on foam tape as well. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and got inspired. See you all next week! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used - 

Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment