Monday, September 17, 2018

Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies Sunflower Field Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies along with Happy Harvest to create a fall card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies Happy Harvest Woodland Borders Sunflower Field Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today, I started off with stamping out a ton of sunflower and stem images as well as a couple of pumpkins onto some watercolour card stock from the Happy Harvest stamp set. I then clear heat embossed over them so they would be easier to watercolour. I then used my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers to colour them in. Once they were coloured, I die cut them using the coordinating dies. I set them off to the side and die cut the rest of my layers that I needed to use. I die cut my Fall Flicks Filmstrip from black card stock and then used Woodland Borders to cut into some watercolour paper for the scene. 

(Zig's Used: No. 70 Orange, No. 62 Dark Brown, No. 41 Light Green, No. 66 Dark Oatmeal, No. 60 Brown, No. 52 Bright Yellow, No. 67 Mustard)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies Happy Harvest Woodland Borders Sunflower Field Card by Eloise Blue

Now that all my elements were cut out, I used some Ground Espresso, Candied Apple and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks for the sunset background along with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron for the ground. I adhered both pieces together using foam tape and then adhered the Fall Flicks Filmstrip dies on a piece of patterned paper from Amazing Argyle. I then adhered my distress inked pieces inside too and cut off the excess. Lastly, I adhered my images into place and white heat embossed the 'Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice' sentiment from Happy Harvest onto a strip of black card stock and adhered it into the centre. 

That finished up my card for today, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used - 

Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: