Monday, September 3, 2018

Comic Strip Everyday Dies Fall Card with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I have a card using the new Comic Strip Everyday Dies also with Fall Kiddos and Happy Harvest to create a fall theme card. I'll be using a ton of the pumpkin and leaf images to crate a pumpkin picking scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Everyday Dies Fall Kiddos Happy Harvest Fall Themed Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I started off with stamping out my images from Fall Kiddos and Happy Harvest and coloured them in with Copic Markers. Once they were coloured, I die cut them out using their coordinating dies. While I had my die cutting machine out I used the Comic Strip Everyday Dies and cut out the frame from some plain white card stock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Everyday Dies Fall Kiddos Happy Harvest Fall Themed Card by Eloise Blue

Now that everything was ready to go, I laid my frame die out on top of some watercolour card stock and mapped out where my scene layers needed to go, I drew a pencil line and used that as a reference. I then used some post it tape and masked off each layer. I also used the same tape for a hill piece as well. I then ink blended some Broken China and Salty Ocean for the sky and Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the grass. Now that all three layers were done I adhered my frame onto the background and then stamped the 'Hello Autumn' sentiment from Fall Kiddos with black ink and clear heat embossed over it. I then added foam tape and regular adhesive to the backs of my images and adhered them into place.

That finished up my card for today, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all next week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Great food and great people with awesome styling and interior. Also great rental spaces for parties for cheap happy hour drinks. However, the downstairs beer selection is about as standard as it can be while upstairs can be a bit more creative.

    ReplyDelete