Thursday, August 30, 2018

Happy Harvest Autumn Blessings Card with Vanessa

Hello everybody! Vanessa here today with a sunny fall card using Happy HarvestLove the cute details Mendi added to this set. A smiling tree or that little heart? So fun!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Harvest Watercolor Background Autumn Blessings Card by Vanessa Menhorn


I first masked a rectangle on the front of my white cardbase and inked it with yellow and orange inks. Then I added ink droplets and removed the mask. Now I stamped all the images, colored everything with Copics, die-cut the parts with the matching dies and adhered the pieces to the card. Finally, I stamped the sentiment with brown ink.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Harvest Watercolor Background Autumn Blessings Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I enjoy creating scenes with those wonderful stamp sets immensely! How about you? See you next week! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: