Friday, August 31, 2018

Fruit Cocktail Trio Of Good Apples Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card featuring Fruit Cocktail Stamps. One of my most favorite stamps from Sunny Studio because of it's realistic look and gorgeous result.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fruit Cocktail Window Trio Dies Fancy Frame Dies Good Apple Card by Lexa Levana

First, I blended Wild Honey, Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks on a smooth white paper and created three windows using the Window Trio Square Dies. I used striped yellow patterned paper as the background for the apples. I stamped them in red and green for variation, stamping them from lighter to darkest color.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fruit Cocktail Window Trio Dies Fancy Frame Dies Good Apple Card by Lexa Levana

I used the red gingham patterned paper from the Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper Pad to create borders on the top and bottom part of my card. Then I white heat embossed the sentiment on a black tab from the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies. The color combination is pretty bright, and is perfect for someone who need an encouragement.

That's all for today, I hope you like it. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Trio- Square Die
Window Trio- Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fruit Cocktail Dies
Fruit Cocktail Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: