Friday, August 17, 2018

Fruit Cocktail Pearfect Ever After Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting Fruit Cocktail Stamps and the coordinating dies. This stamp set is really popular I know, but it's my first time using this set after the release and now I know why everybody loves it. The result of building three steps of stamping is amazing and so realistic.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fruit Cocktail Quilted Hexagons Pearfect Ever After Card by Lexa Levana

First, I create a background for my card and I choose purple so it will contrast with the pears. I blend two tones of purple that faded through the outside. Some striped and polkadot hexagons from Quilted Hexagon Stamps are stamped here and there with the same purple inks. I love how it creates such a dynamic proportion for a simple card like this. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fruit Cocktail Quilted Hexagons Pearfect Ever After Card by Lexa Levana

The pears are stamped with various green dye inks and I also stamp smiley faces from Happy Harvest to add extra cuteness. And a tiny red heart in between them. Another reason why I love this set is their punny sentiments that can be mixed and match one with another. So much fun, right? Last but not least, I add purple borders around my card using Gingham Jewel Tones.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I really hope you enjoy today's post. Have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Quilted Hexagon Stamps
Quilted Hexagon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fruit Cocktail Dies
Fruit Cocktail Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that for an engaged couple? OMG my granddaughter is engaged!

    ReplyDelete