Monday, July 30, 2018

Happy Thoughts Happy Halloween Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I have a card to share with you all a mixing quite few sets together. Ill be using the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set as well as Happy Word Die and Happy Harvest as well. I'll also be pulling in this cool Fall Flicks Film Strip Die as well since I feel like it went well with the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Thoughts Fall Flicks Filmstrip Happy Harvest Happy Halloween Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I started off with stamping out my pumpkins from Happy Harvest. I coloured them in using some Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I set them off to the side to work on the background. I used Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire and Blueprint Sketch to ink blend the sky background onto some watercolour cardstock first. Then I used the Woodland Borders Dies to cut a hill piece and used Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn on that piece as well. I adhered those two pieces together with foam tape and then used my die cutting machine again to cut out the Fall Flicks Film Strip Die as well as the Hello Word Die. Once they were cut I could assemble.

(Copic Markers Used: Y35, YR15, YR18 / YG61, YG63, YG67)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Thoughts Fall Flicks Filmstrip Happy Harvest Happy Halloween Card by Eloise Blue

I added foam tape along the back of the Happy Word and also the Fall Flicks Film Strip Die and adhered it onto my background. I then added flat and foam adhesive to the pumpkins and adhered them into place as well. Lastly, for the rest of my sentiment I used the Happy Thoughts set and white heat embossed 'Halloween' onto a thin strip of black cardstock. I popped that up as well and adhered it underneath 'Happy'. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and I'll catch you all next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Word Die
Happy Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: