Monday, July 23, 2018

Happy Harvest Happy Kiddos Fall Themed Card with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Happy Harvest stamp set along with Beautiful Autumn and Fall Kiddos to create a celebrate fall themed card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Harvest Fall Kiddos Beautiful Autumn Fall Themed Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I started off with stamping out my images from Happy Harvest and Fall Kiddos onto some white cardstock. I coloured them in with Copic Markers, die cut them out using the coordinating dies and set them off to the side. Now it was time to work on my layers. I used the Woodland Borders dies and cut out some hills from watercolour cardstock. I then used Distress Inks to ink blend different pieces. I used Shabby Shutters for the bottom grass layer, Mowed Lawn for the middle layer and a mixture of Broken China and Salty Ocean for the sky. Once they were all ink blended I flicked on some water and dried them off with a heat tool.

(Copic Markers Used: R17, R29, R89 / E000, E00, E21 / Y35, YR15, YR18 / Y11, Y15, Y38 / YG61, YG63, YG67 / B21, B24, B26 / E53, E55, E57 / W0, W2, W4, W7 / 0 / E43, E44, E47)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Harvest Fall Kiddos Beautiful Autumn Fall Themed Card by Eloise Blue

I then added foam tape onto the backs of all my background layers and adhered them together. Next I popped up all my images onto my background using a mixture of foam and flat adhesive and stamped the sentiment from 'Beautiful Autumn' onto the left hand side. To finish off my card I pulled a piece of plaid patterned paper from the new Gingham Jewel Tones paper pad and adhered my panel with more foam tape on top. 

Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed my card today. See you next week! 

Sunny Studio Products Used:

Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: