Friday, July 6, 2018

Fast Food Fun Watercolored Background Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a very punny card using Fast Food Fun stamps and the coordinating dies. Let's get started.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Background Basics Watercolored Background Pizza Card by Lexa Levana

First, I cut a piece of watercolor paper and used Distress inks to create the background. I scribbled some Candied Apple and Spiced Marmalade on an acrylic block then sprayed some water onto it. After that, I pressed it to the watercolor paper until I was satisfied with it. To speed up the process, I used my heat gun to dry the watercolor splash. I also added some polka dots in the background by using the Background Basics stamp and some pink embossing powder. It added so much texture to my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Background Basics Watercolored Background Pizza Card by Lexa Levana

I stamped the pizzas three times with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. It makes me crave some pizza right now! Then I stamped the sentiment on the bottom part with the exact same black ink. The golden hearts are added for more sparkle and fun. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's card. Have a wonderful day to you and your beloved ones!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fast Food Fun Stamps
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Dies
Fast Food Fun Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Background Basics Stamps
Background Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: