Friday, June 1, 2018

Party Pups Monochromatic Birthday Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a birthday card that highlights the super cute Party Pups stamp and also the coordinating dies. This stamp set has the cutest puppies with their birthday cake and balloons. If you are a dog person like me, than this set is a must have!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pups Fancy Frames Monochromatic Puppy Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

First, I stamped the images with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them all. The cake is so adorable with all those bones, not to mention the balloons. I can't even. I used the Fancy Frames Oval Dies to frame the little scene. I blended some inks in the inner part of the oval frame with Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pups Fancy Frames Monochromatic Puppy Birthday Card by Lexa Levana

The scene is adhered with some glue on top of the card base. As for the card base, I used the blue star patterned paper from Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper and matching darker blue ribbon using the Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper.

This is a perfect card for a dog lover, don't you think? Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Dies
Party Pups Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: