Friday, June 22, 2018

Happy Camper Polka Dot Background Happy Place Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting Happy Camper Stamp and the coordinating dies. This mini stamp set works so well with the Critter Campout Stamp so here I go pairing both of them for today's card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Camper Critter Campout Background Basics Camping Themed Happy Place Card by Lexa Levana

First, I stamped the polka dots border stamp from Background Basics with pink dye inks a couple of times to fill in all the background. To create the little scene I used rounded corners rectangle and blend some Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Ripe Persimmon and Crushed Olives. I went with a pink sunset sky - sometime, if I am lucky enough, I will be able to see a real pink sky. It's really pretty in real life.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Camper Critter Campout Background Basics Camping Themed Happy Place Card by Lexa Levana

The adorable little deer is roasting her sausages at the fireplace. And it's super fun to have the pine trees dies that come with the Happy Campers Coordinating Dies. The white dots are added to create more textures to my card. Last, but not least, I stamped the sentiment on the orange fish tail banner.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like it as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Critter Campout Stamps
Critter Campout Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Dies
Critter Campout Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Camper Stamps
Happy Camper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Camper Dies
Happy Camper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Background Basics Stamps
Background Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

5 comments:

  1. This is an irresistibly cute little scene !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink sunset sky. Got to try this color combination sometime!-Maria Giselle B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this happy camper card,cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!!!! Really pretty colors too. :)
    Hope you have an awesome day!
    Hugs,
    Jo xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete