Sunday, June 10, 2018

Guest Designer Spotlight: Fast Food Fun & Beach Babies Cards with Rowena Miniaci

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun and Beach Babies Cards by Rowena Miniaci

We are excited to welcome Rowena Miniaci to the blog today as our guest designer! Let's check out the gorgeous cards that Rowena created using both our Fast Food Fun and Beach Babies sets!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun and Beach Babies Cards by Rowena Miniaci

Popcorn Card Instructions:
- I trimmed a white bristol paper and masked the bottom part of my paper, then I blended Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick distress ink. Working from light to my darkest color. I dropped some clean water and added some splatters of diluted worn lipstick to the background.
- I stamped the images in Milk Chocolate hybrid ink and colored them with copic markers. Fussy cut each images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun and Beach Babies Cards by Rowena Miniaci

- I added foam tape to my main images to add dimension.
- I stamped my sentiment in Versamark ink and heat embossed the sentiment in silver.
- I also added glossy accent to the popcorn kernels for added interest.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun and Beach Babies Cards by Rowena Miniaci

I’ve Bun Thinking of You Card Instructions:

- For my background I used Cracked Pistachio, Dried Marigold, and Picked Raspberry. Focussing on the blending mostly in the middle of my cardstock. Then I added droplets of water and ink using the same colors I used for my background.
- I die cut 3 circles, two the same size and one smaller, I did a partial blend using the same colors on just half of the circle to match the background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun and Beach Babies Cards by Rowena Miniaci

- The images were stamped in rich cocoa memento ink and colored with copic markers.
- I adhered all the pieces to my blended background with foam tape.
-After I stamped the sentiment in black, I added a few iridescent bubbles and stars to complete the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun and Beach Babies Cards by Rowena Miniaci

Happy Summer Beach Babies Card Instructions:

- Images are all colored in copic makers, using copic friendly ink and paper.
- On a white bristol paper I used tumbled glass and salty ocean distess inks, blending mostly on the top of the cardstock. I also splattered on some clean water.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun and Beach Babies Cards by Rowena Miniaci

- I also blended mowed lawn and twisted citron to create the grass, I gave it some splatter with both water and inks. I added flowers on the grass using an orange marker and I added glossy accent for added dimension.
- I added foam tape on all my components and adhered it to my base. To complete my card I stamped a sentient in black onyx ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun and Beach Babies Cards by Rowena Miniaci

Hello Sunshine Beach Babies Card Instructions:

- On a white bristol paper I blended Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch distress inks to create my wavy watery background and splashed some water. Then trimmed it with any wavy die you have on hand
- I trimmed an A2 size card base, blended Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Squeezed Lemonade distress inks to create my sunset. I splashed some water to get that distress look. 
- I colored all my images using copic markers and fussy cut each one

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun and Beach Babies Cards by Rowena Miniaci

- Then I heat embossed my sentiment ‘Hello Sunshine’ in silver directly onto the card base
- The top wave is popped up for dimension and I also added foam tape to my images for added dimension as well.

Thank you for having me as a guest today! I had a blast creating with Sunny Studio’s cute stamps.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Dies
Fast Food Fun Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment