Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Fast Food Fun Window Grid Pizza Themed Card with Juliana

Hello friends! It's Juliana Michaels with you today to share some pizza love using the new Fast Food Fun stamp set. It was hard to decide just which fast food image I wanted to use, but the pizza slice won me over with cute punny sentiment that coordinated with it!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Window Trio Circle Grid Pizza Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping the pizza slices from the Fast Food Fun stamp set. I then colored them with Chameleon Pens and die cut them using the coordinating dies. My first thought as I was starting to make this card was to put the pizza slices inside the openings of the Window Trio Circle die set. As I kept playing around with where to place things, it slowly morphed into a square card. At first, I had a pizza in every hole, but that seemed a bit much. When I looked again at the sentiment I was going to use, I thought the tiny die cut hearts from the Window Trio Circle die set would be perfect for filling in the other holes. I didn't realize until the card was complete that it looked like a pizza box!

To create the square card, I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the Window Trio Circle die. I then slid the die over and die cut the paper 2 more times until I had nine holes. After the holes were all die cut, I trimmed the paper to a square and mounted it onto a piece of kraft cardstock. Being someone who never wastes scraps, I took the circle scraps from inside the Window Trio and inked them with Lemonade Stand Distress ink and adhered them inside the die cut openings.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Window Trio Circle Grid Pizza Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

Once the background was finished, I used double sided foam adhesive to attach the pizzas and hearts to the center of the circles. I then completed the card by stamping the sentiment onto black cardstock with Versamark Embossing ink and then heat set it with white embossing powder.


After creating this card, I could see using this same design with any and all of the adorable images from the Fast Food Fun stamp set. I'm a bit of a taco lover, so maybe that one will be next on my list! Which one would you use? We'd love to hear from you!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fast Food Fun Stamps
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Dies
Fast Food Fun Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Trio- Circles Die
Window Trio- Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment