Friday, June 8, 2018

Devoted Doggies Gingham Border Just Fur You Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a greeting card especially for puppy lovers, using Devoted Doggies stamp and the coordinating dies from Sunny Studio. Adorable mini stamps set are always a good choice, as you can get them for affordable prices.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Devoted Doggies Background Basics Gingham Border Just Fur You Card by Lexa Levana

First, I stamp the gingham border from my favorite Background Basics with deep red dye ink twice. I think you can tell how often I use this stamp set! I layered it with a piece of vellum to tone down the bold red. The puppies are stamped with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut them. To add more fun to this card, I add some googly eyes to each puppies. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Devoted Doggies Background Basics Gingham Border Just Fur You Card by Lexa Levana

White stripes patterned paper from Striped Silly 6x6 Papers is a perfect companion for this card because I want to create a black, white and red combo. I stamped the sentiment on ribbon slider label from Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies. Instead of ribbon I use some black and white twines to match the colors hue. This is a simple card that will put smile on anyone's face, isn't it?

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Devoted Doggies Stamps
Devoted Doggies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Devoted Doggies Dies
Devoted Doggies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Background Basics Stamps
Background Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. This is just darling! And so cute with the googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just too cute!!!! Love the googly eyes you gave these cuties!
    Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo from the Jersey Shore!
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete