Monday, June 11, 2018

Cascading Stars Camping Themed Critter Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Cascading Stars stamp set along with Critter Campout to create a camping themed card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cascading Stars Critter Campout Camping Themed Critter Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today, I stamped out the raccoon and campfire images from Critter Campout and coloured them in with Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out and set them off to the side. For my background I white heat embossed the Cascading Stars stamp onto a piece of watercolour cardstock, then I used some Distress Inks to ink blend over the stars. I used Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire and Wilted Violet. Once the piece was coloured, I wiped over the embossing with a paper towel to get rid of the excess ink. Then, I needed to ink blend some grassy hills. I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink for those. Once all my pieces were ink blended, I dripped some water over all three pieces, picked up the excess with a paper towel and then dried my pieces with a heat tool.

(Copics Used: E53, E55, E57 / Y35, YR15, YR09 / Y11, Y15, Y19 / R13, R24, R29 / W00, W2, W4, W5, W7 / R00, RV42)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cascading Stars Critter Campout Camping Themed Critter Card by Eloise Blue

To finish off my card. I cut down my Distress Ink pieces to a little to fit on one side of my card base and then adhered them together. I then popped up my images onto foam tape and adhered them at the bottom. Next, I white heat embossed the sentiment 'Happy Trails' onto a thin strip of black cardstock and popped it onto the right hand side of my inked panel. I then popped the entire panel up onto some fun foam and adhered it to a piece of purple patterned paper from Classic Gingham and that finished off my card for today.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll catch you all next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cascading Stars Stamps
Cascading Stars Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Stamps
Critter Campout Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Dies
Critter Campout Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: