Monday, June 25, 2018

Berry Bliss Square Hello Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here today to share a card using the Berry Bliss stamp set along with a couple other dies to create a simple 'Hello' card that could be easily mass produced. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Berry Bliss Fancy Frames Hello Word Die Square Hello Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today, I started off with stamping out my berries. I used multiple Altenew Inks for my stamping, since they layer so nicely. Once they were all stamped, I cut them all out using the coordinating dies. While I had my die cutting machine out I also cut the Fancy Frames Squares Dies from some white cardstock, the Hello Word Die from some black cardstock and the banner from vellum from the Fancy Frames Rectangles Dies. Now that all my elements were cut, I could assemble  my card. 

(Inks Used: Bamboo, Olive / Arctic, Caribbean Sky, Persian Blue / Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields, Deep Iris, Midnight Violet / Cotton Candy, Coral Berry, Ruby Red / Rouge, Crimson, Velvet)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Berry Bliss Fancy Frames Hello Word Die Square Hello Card by Eloise Blue

I first cut down a piece of grey gingham paper from Classic Gingham and adhered it to a square card base. Then, I popped up my frame and fruits on foam tape and adhered them down as well. Next, I stuck my 'Hello' sentiment onto the vellum banner with liquid adhesive and then adhered my banner down as well onto my card. 

That finished up my super simple card for today, I hope you enjoyed. It's definitely a design that can be easily mass produced since most of it is just die cutting and stamping. Instead of using patterned paper also you could use Background Basics stamp set for the same effect. Thanks so much for stopping by today. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Stamps
Berry Bliss Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Dies
Berry Bliss Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: