Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Berry Bliss Jelly Gift Jar Labels with Juliana

Hello friends! It's Juliana Michaels and today I'm sharing some berry sweet jelly jar gift tags. I created theses tags using the Berry Bliss stamp set and FancyFrames Rectangle die set. I adhered them on store bought jelly jars, but in the next few weeks I'll be making my homemade strawberry jelly. At that time, I'll be making a few more of these tags as I plan to give these out as gifts to our new neighbors.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Berry Bliss Fancy Frames Stamped Jelly Gift Jar Labels by Juliana Michaels

The Berry Bliss stamp set is one of the newest layered stamp sets from Sunny Studio Stamps. By stamping each layer with different shades of ink you are able to achieve a very realistic looking image. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Berry Bliss Fancy Frames Stamped Jelly Gift Jar Labels by Juliana Michaels

For each design, I began by stamping the base image with the lightest ink color. I then stamped each additional layer with a slightly darker ink, saving the darkest color for the final stamping. After I had finished stamping all of the images, I die cut them using the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Berry Bliss Fancy Frames Stamped Jelly Gift Jar Labels by Juliana Michaels

To create the tags, I die cut a piece of aqua cardstock using the smallest Fancy Frames Rectangle die. I took the inside piece to use for the tag and saved the outer piece for a future project. Next, I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to size and adhered the frame on top. For the sentiment, I used the Fresh & Fruity stamp set with black ink. To complete the tag, I adhered the die cut fruit shapes to the tag using double sided foam adhesive to give them some dimension.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Berry Bliss Fancy Frames Stamped Jelly Gift Jar Labels by Juliana Michaels

Once all of the tags were finished, I adhered them to the jars. They're now ready to give as a gift to that berry special someone! I can't wait to make some homemade jelly to give as gifts and of course, to eat some of it too!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fresh & Fruity Stamps
Fresh & Fruity Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Stamps
Berry Bliss Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Dies
Berry Bliss Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment